Upstate Event Series Sponsorship
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our proposal. If your business is anything like ours you will also understand that time is valuable when it comes servicing clients and managing the various aspects of our markets. With so many irons in the fire it has been difficult for me to put into words the gratitude I feel towards the running community here in the Upstate. When I first moved to Greenville I could see the potential our local events and runners could have on the community we all live in.
We had a remarkable calendar year full of individual stories, community involvement, and charitable contributions. Our events and participants want to expand on these efforts, and through your support we will be able to continue our vision of success and community engagement moving forward. As a sponsor of our event series we will work together to facilitate a stronger relationship between local race participants and connect them with your storefront and service.
Your sponsorship will help provide:
- Helping promote a healthy lifestyle to our running community
- Promoting your brand through some of our non profit partners and charities
- Access to your products and or service for our 4 event socials and all races
- Financing to purchase race materials with sponsor recognition
- Sponsor prizes at our weekly club runs and 4 event socials throughout the year
- Discounts at various times throughout the year prior to events
By the Numbers:
- Over 30,000 website views per month
- Over 8,000 page likes on our social media pages
- Go Green Events
- Upstate Running Club
- Upstate Ultra
- Over 5000 participants in 2022
- 1 Monthly Newsletter sent to 60,000 members
- Over 1800 Club Members
- 40+ Events a year with marketing potential
Annual Race Series: Included with our 40+ events a year we also include 3 separate race series that provide runners to be competitive in their age group. We host an annual race series awards ceremony that our sponsors can be present at or provide marketing materials for.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.