In order to use AdventureSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY RUN
Join Latinas Run as we run (or walk) to celebrate International Women’s Day, a day to honor women's achievement, raise awareness against bias and take action for equality. This year's 2023 campaign theme is #EmbraceEquity. Learn more HERE
1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2 virtual. You choose which distance you want to complete any time in March 2023, even better if it’s March 8th!
This run is open to everyone as we run to celebrate Women.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION?
- A Free Printable BIB (Click HERE to learn how to access your bib)
- A chance to purchase additional swag
- A Free Printable Finisher’s Certificate (Click HERE to lean how to access your certificate)
- A chance to be featured on our website (Submit your run photos HERE)
HOW IT WOKS
1. Sign-up for the International Women's Day Virtual Run
2. Complete your miles any time in March 2023, even better if it’s March 8th!
3. Post any photos you take using the hashtag #LatinasRun #LatinosRun #InternationalWomensDayRun [Show us your Finisher Photo]
HOW TO POST YOUR RUNS:
Tag us #LatinasRun or @LatinasRunOfficial
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN?
A virtual run is a run that can be run or walked from any location you desire. Run, jog, or walk on the road, trail, treadmill, gym or even a track (or even at another race). You run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. And your medal will be shipped directly to you.
TIPS FOR YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
1. Be safe – Follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. If you feel ill, please stay at home.
2. Plan your course ahead of time – Consider using an app like Strava to plan your routes. Join our strava group HERE
3. Tell someone about your runs – It establishes accountability to complete it!
4. Run when it works for you.
5. Have fun! – You are exercising, enjoying a month long celebration and supporting a good cause!
To observe proper social distancing measures, please refer to the CDC Guidelines HERE
Additional race information can be found at https://www.latinasrunclub.com.
You will be able to access your Digital Bib from your Profile under the Upcoming Events Tab through the View Digital Bib link.
You will also be able to access it via the Digital Bib tab on your Registration Management page by logging onto RunSignup, navigating to Profile > Upcoming Events > Manage Registration > Manage Registration
From this page you will be able to share or print your Digital bib using the icons above the bib.
For step by sep instructions, please see HERE
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.