In order to use AdventureSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This 4 mile course will be a challenging off-road route with more than 30 obstacles, a stream crossing, hills and of course MUD! Old clothes and shoes or boots are recommended (hint: pockets will fill up and pants without draw strings will come off). Bringing a change of clothes is highly advised.
- The competitive categories are reserved for athletes legitimately in it to win it that can run the entire course and complete every obstacle.
- You will be registering individually. If you want to run with friends, make sure to gather and race at the same time.
- Every runner will be timed using electronic timing.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter. However, we can waive this requirement with parent /guardian approval.
All proceeds from the 2024 Marine Mud Challenge will directly benefit the service members and families of the Fort Gordon community. Thank you. We greatly appreciate your continued support!
We will need volunteers to help with many aspects of the event from lining up cars in the parking lot to passing out water on the course. Please register using the volunteer option above and select the options for what you would like to help with and when you will be available. A coordinator will contact you with details.
- Gate 6 is the only gate available to people without DOD ID cards.
- All vehicle occupants over age 16 must show valid picture ID at Fort Gordon gates.
- To ensure a timely arrival at the event, please allow at least 30 minutes to enter Fort Gordon gates due to security procedures.
- Free parking in vicinity of race start.
- Insurance will not be provided. The U.S. Army will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or injury.
- Wash down and changing facilities will be available.
- Approximate start times will be posted on the Marine Mud Challenge site!
- All competitors must complete all obstacles.
- Water will be available during and after event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.