In order to use AdventureSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.marinemud.com/.
This 5 mile course will be a challenging off-road route with more than 30 obstacles, a stream crossing, hills and of course MUD!Old clothes and shoes are recommended (hint: pockets will fill up and pants without draw strings will come off). Bringing a change of clothes is highly advised.
- The competitive categories are reserved for athletes legitimately in it to win it that can run the entire course and complete every obstacle.
- You will be registering by team. If you don't have your complete team together yet, you can still register. We do not need this updated until the morning of race day. (Your team name and team captain is all that is needed for your spot to be held)
-Teams consist of a minimum of 4 members and a maximum of 5 members for the Non-Competitive category, with an additional fee required for the 5th team member. Competitive teams must have 4 members.
- The "Hard Corps" category is open to any team. All "Hard Corps" participants must wear boots and cargo style pants.
- Every team will be timed using electronic timing.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter with one team member should be over 18. However, we can waive this requirement with parent /guardian approval.
All proceeds from the 2019 Marine Mud Challenge will directly benefit the service members and families of the Fort Gordon community. Thank you. We greatly appreciate your continued support!!
The childrens challenge 2019, is a miniature version of our course is available for the younger ones that don't want to miss out on the fun (ages 5-12). This "mini" Mud Challenge is for children ages 5-12. The course will be available for children to enjoy between 8:00am till 1:00pm. Marines and volunteers will be all along the course helping out but parents are encouraged to usher their children along also. Please register your children online.
We will need volunteers to help with many aspects of the event from lining up cars in the parking lot to passing out water on the course. Please register using the volunteer option above and select the options for what you would like to help with and when you will be available. A coordinator will contact you with details.
- Gate 1 and Gate 2 are the only gates available to people without DOD ID cards.
- All vehicle occupants over age 16 must show valid picture ID at Fort Gordon gates.
- To ensure a timely arrival at the event, please allow at least 30 minutes to enter Fort Gordon gates due to security procedures.
Become a fan and get up to the minute information about the Marine Mud Challenge on our Facebook page! It's a great way to find a teammate, get in touch with other participants, and check out some pictures from past events.
- All race participants will receive an event t-shirt.
- All participants that complete the course will receive an event medal.
- Top three teams in each competitive category will receive individual awards.
- Top three competitive Hard Corps teams will be awarded a team trophy.
- Free parking in vicinity of race start.
- Insurance will not be provided. The U.S. Army will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or injury.
- Wash down and changing facilities will be available.
- Hotels are located 4 to 5 miles from Gate 1 on Gordon Highway, Bobby Jones Expressway and Jimmy Dyess Parkway.
- Approximate team start times will be posted on the Marine Mud Challenge site and on our Facebook page!
- Award ceremony scheduled to be held at approxiamtely 11 AM for all those registering for a competitive category.
- All team members must complete all obstacles.
- All team members must cross finish line together.
- Water will be available during and after event.
-Hyatt Place has been generous enough to provide our competitors with a discount (rate of $79.) The booking code is 88751. Go to augusta.place.hyatt.com, put in date, check availability, click on special rates and enter the code. Or you can call: 706-396-4040.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.