In order to use AdventureSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We recognize not everyone wants a t-shirt. And, we'd rather not take from our proceeds -- that go to fight hunger in our community -- to have shirts made if you don't want one. So, as a compromise, our Turkey Trot T-Shirt can be added for a small fee of $5 for the 10k & 5K Registration. For other races, you can add on a shirt at the Store (please click the image to go to the store). The t-shirts shown in the image are the design and approximate color of our Race Day shirts.
Online registration is now closed so that we can support our pre-race packet pickups.
Registration, in person can be made at Pre-Race Packet pick-up locations (see below) and on the morning of the event (this Thursday, November 24th). The first distance events start at 8:15 am. If you are going to register on race day please arrive early.
Pre-Race Packet Pick-ups
Click here to download a registration form to fill out ahead of time.
Changes in 2022: This event will be a fully chip-timed event (start/finish). We are excited to offer this change to our event as we evolve to meet the requests of our running community, and those of you who come out to support the Rotary and your Community.
Please join us for our 5th Annual Silverdale Rotary Turkey Trot! For the second straight year we're going free-range with our wild Turkey Trot at Newberry Hill Heritage Park. Help fight hunger while enjoying the beautiful scenery -- away from streets, sidewalks, and cars. The park surrounds Klahowya Secondary School and offers a scenic 2.7 mile loop fire road which will offer a great course for our 5K and 10K events. Enter off Newberry Hill Road into the Klahowya Secondary School parking lot. Staging, registration, and kids' dashes will occur on an access road to the Heritage Park. The distance runs begin a short walk into the woods.
Register early to guarantee the availability of event t-shirts. T-shirt sales will cease on November 13, 2022.
All proceeds from this event will benefit non-profit organizations and causes to fight hunger in our community.
- Parking is available on the property of Klahowya Secondary School. Please enter off of Newberry Hill and follow signs to the parking area.
- Race packets will be distributed at multiple locations during the week preceding the race. Packets will also be available on race day.
- The 1-mile, 5K, and 10K events will be run on a wide fire road consisting of compact dirt and rock. The 10K course makes a small detour onto a narrow side trail to supplement the distance needed. 10K racers will run the fire road loop twice. The course will be marked, and staffed for clarity. See link below for a course map.
- Strollers are permitted on the course. For 10K participants there is a detour off the fire road onto a path to add the necessary distance for the race. Unlike the fire road this stretch will require your attention as it gets narrow in a couple of places. However, the restricted area is only over about 100 feet in total.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are permitted (and welcome!).
- Total elevation gain/loss for the course is about 200 feet per lap for the 5K and 10K.
- Visit the following link to see the course layout: CLICK HERE FOR COURSE LAYOUTS
- Please contact the race director, Ed Hamilton, with any questions or concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 360-649-3004.
We want to thank our sponsors for making the Turkey Trot happen.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at https://silverdalerotaryclub.org.
NEWBERRY HILL HERITAGE PARK.
From NW Newberry Hill Road turn South on Tieton Place NW toward Klahowya Secondary School.
Silverdale, WA US 98383
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.