In order to use AdventureSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Mud. Friends. Fun. Mud Challenger is a 4-6 mile mud-trodden event with an awesome Secret Course and Secret Obstacles. Because no two events are the same, there are no expectations. And because we don't publish a list of obstacles for any event, you have no idea what to expect. There are some basics though. Mud Challengers conquer mud pits, water gullies, frigid ice tanks, fire jumps, net climbs, and blockade walls.
That's right. The course is a secret. The obstacles are a secret.
Thank you for registering for Mud Challenger!
Here's a few notes about your event:
You MUST check back on the event page 72 hours before the event for the Mud Challenger Guide. We believe packet pickup is a waste of your time and gas. So we make it easy... All the information about your event will appear in "The Official Challenge Guide", your event companion that must be viewed on your phone. If you need to print a waiver, it's simple... all you do is visit the same Guide on your computer and it will transform into the Printable Waiver :) There is no physical packet pick-up for this event- you will get everything on event day.
Any and all updates to your Mud Challenger event will be posted live:
What you should bring with you on event day:
- Your photo ID. (required for check-in and alcohol consumption)
- Your signed participant waiver. (see event page to re-print)
- Cash for parking or shuttle. (see event page for further details)
- Extra cash for additional beer, food, and merch.
- Extra clothes, shoes, and a towel after you get muddy.
- Old sneakers to donate. (only sneakers will be collected)
What you should leave at home
- Pets will not be permitted.
- Valuables and Jewelry should be left at home.
- Outside food or beverages will not be allowed
- Outside glass bottles will not be allowed.
- Real weapons and/or firearms will not be allowed.
- Bicycles, skates, and skateboards will not be allowed.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT OUR FAQs PAGE:
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your run experience.